Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
That dog is too skinny. You need to feed him more. Its just not right for a Bully to look that damn good!

Haha!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Lux is such a handsome sexy boy! Thanks for sharing Doug .. So umm when's the little on coming home (coughs) LOL

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.. So umm when's the little on coming home (coughs) LOL
Stop that Tara!!!! :roll: My wife is going around telling everyone that we have new pup on the way. We'll be checking the puppy out in about a week. Lux was my first adventure into the big boy class and I'm not too sure I want to go down that road again. This pup will be like Lux lean, well balanced, structurally sound and big. I love Lux very much but I hate to say it I miss having Tweak around I love those 30 to 40 pounders! Who knows her personality may win me over. It's really not a big deal because at this point in my live they're just Pet Bulls.

·
Registered
520 Posts
that is one off the most ripped up bullies ive ever seen i come across allot of bullies day to day and can honestly say none came close to lookin like that great job

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice looking dog, what kid of conditioning and how much do you feed him
Nothing Crazy here's all we do.

Feeding:
Food: TOTW Pacific Stream
Qty: 3 Cups per day
Feedings: Twice a day 4:30AM and 6:00PM
Supplements: 2 Tbs of plain whole Yogurt 2 tbs of ground Flax Seed

Exercise:
Monday-Friday Runs alongside my bike 3-4 Days per week for 2-4 Miles
Walks 1-2 days per week for same distance.
Saturday: Fetch, Springpole, Flirtpole.
Sunday: Lux and I drink beer at Lazy Dog Café in Orange. The bartenders even bring him his own beer in a little dish.

·
Registered
771 Posts
thats a mighty fine animal you got yourself. Woofta, hes a beaut.

Gotta love beer, my boxer is a wine drinker.

·
The Blue Razor
968 Posts
Lux is one awsome lookin dog, and Lazy Dog Café has great food. I went to the one Westminster on my B-day and was really cool. I think ill take my boy cain next time and sit on the patio. Thanks for sharing bro.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lux is one awsome lookin dog, and Lazy Dog Café has great food. I went to the one Westminster on my B-day and was really cool. I think ill take my boy cain next time and sit on the patio. Thanks for sharing bro.
The Lazy Dog Café is the best. Their food is really, really good and their Lazy Dog Red beer is brewed by Firestone and it's GREAT it's also Lux's personal favorite beer. We go to the one in Orange every week. The manager's and the bartenders always come over to say hello and to pet Lux.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That dog is ripped. Great looking dog.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts