Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so im on vacation this week and im bored out my mind! Figured I post some pics of Zorro playing with his innertube which will go on the spring pole once he gets older...if it survives puppy hood

Thanks for looking:woof:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics! I love his markings! But dude, get some still shots so I can see his face better :D he's so cute!

Reactions: EL CUCO

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
He is so cute, reminds me of cali as a pup looks like he is just as full of it as she was at that age. Gonna have a lil firecracker there with him Im betting.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
very cute I agree more pics needed :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pictures!

He sure is a handsome man!
Thank you! :) takes after his daddy lol

Great pics! I love his markings! But dude, get some still shots so I can see his face better :D he's so cute!
Thanks Shanon! I was trying to get a still shot of him but the lil mofo is always on the go.

He is so cute, reminds me of cali as a pup looks like he is just as full of it as she was at that age. Gonna have a lil firecracker there with him Im betting.
I know everytime I see cali it reminds me of him! Yeah this dude is definetly a bottle rocket!
Very nice pup! Love that patch on his eye
Thank you! I named him Zorro because of his mask lol
He's cute!!
Thank you...rep is on the way to all :)

very cute I agree more pics needed :)
Thanks Ames I'm a horrible photographer but ill try to get some more shots this week :) wish I had one of those fancy cameras lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice looking pup :D
I love his marlings. Great pics. :)
Thanks guys :) Im not too fond of dogs with "blue" but it has grown on me.

here is a pic of the spring pole I put up for him in the back yard for when he is ready to go lol its hard NOT to exercise him when he is soo freaking energetic...but I dont want to wear him out too hard just yet.

I think the Mango tree limb has enough spring but I dont want to over load the brass swivel clip

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Wait...you have a mango tree in your yard? I'm jealous lol! Does his ears stand up permanently?

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
lol YES to the Mango tree question and so far...them ears be erect all day and night!! Some people think they will go down later but im not convinced of it lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts