Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a while since I have been on the forum. Have been devoting my time to Dai Ca for he has gotten older now, it was time to train him & just take care of the house.
Update: He is now 10 weeks, has his second set of his shots (when we were there he was slightly underweight - so he gets to eat a lot more now) 8lbs & growing, his nose is almost fully red & his eyes remain blue/green; he will be getting his nails trimmed for the first time this week & had his first bath 2 weeks ago. We had also taken him to the dog park on Friday; yes I understand that dog parks are a no no, but we feel it's the best way for him to get exposure to other dogs & people right now. Once he gets older, no more park for him. Just play dates & walks. He loves Chanel, she is getting somewhat more attached to him, but is still jealous. He sits, stays, eats slower!! & doesn't whine in his crate anymore. Doesn't go to the washroom in his crate either, he holds it in now & is fully pad trained. It's been raining a lot this summer, so we can't train him outside on the balcony unfortunately. Oh & he loves to run! Ran a bit at the park & he joins me on the treadmill for a walk ♥

Now for some pictures ^_^ ( there's a lot, sorry)

7 weeks ♥

8 weeks ♥

9 weeks ♥

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

10 weeks ♥

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He looks super cute

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
too cute :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww look at how big he is getting, Love the pic of him on the treadmill :0 Thanks for sharing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts