Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
nice lookin boy .. why dont you tell us a lil about him ? =-)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes very handsome :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments guys! hes blue/red nose, weighs 65lbs, 7 months old, 3rd out of the liter of 7, feeding him innova, give him two walks a day, hes super friendly always greets the person before dog at the dog park lol.. lots of power and energy :pupruns:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Do u hae papers for him?? That's the only way to know. And yea they say that to make it sound more appealing I guess. IS this ur first pit bull??

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Any kind of nose color whether blue red purple or camouflage is just the color of the nose, not a dog's bloodline. Unless you have his registration papers then there is no way to no what bloodline he is, as Ashes stated above, especially just by looking at him. Cute pup though :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Great looking dog! But his nose appears black to me. ;) Just call the nose as it is. Nose color has nothing to do with bloodline. IN the exception of a bloodline known as "old family red nose" But that is just the name of the line and the dogs are known for being red in color. Color/bloodlines are two serperate things. Don't worry, you are not the first person to be misinformed about this and will not be the last! As I said, he's a really pretty guy. Don't worry about what bloodlines he is if he has no papers. He is a beauty and he is yours and that is all that matters. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts