Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She is cute. Lol she does have big ears, but I like the way they fold over perfectly. My pup Meaty had huge ears he grew into them and they still fold perfect just like your pups.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She is such a sweetie, I love that last pic head tilted just slightly.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
That's a cute pup. She will grow into her ears. I like the white sock

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, love the white sock and her head is tilted slightly a bit in that pic but it was taken out of luck. All those pics were out of like 50 or so.... its so hard to take pics of a energetic puppy! She loves the snow she keeps eating it haha.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She is just over three months now, I switched from origen kibble to raw chicken patties I buy from the fridge in the pet store. She eats about a pound and a half a day, half a pound each meal and she gobbles it up in less than a minute, I am afraid that Im over feeding her but at the same time I want to feed her to make her grow, and she is way more interested in the raw food than the kibble. I felt bad because I eat a lot of meat myself and she would always come and sniff the meat and then when I wouldnt give her any she would go eat her kibble as a last resort, but not seem to interested in it. So I am happy I made the switch to raw because she really chows down on it, but if she eats 3 patties a day I am going to have to spend like 50 dollars a week lol.....

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
If you use the search function and search Raw, there are a lot of other meats, and cheaper ways to do it. The prepacked pet food will always cost more then if you just buy it and ration it yourself.
She's wicked cute and I love her giant ears. :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
cute pup! Diesel had huge ears when he was a pup too.. i could pull them over his eyes.. now they wont go over his eyes.. she'll grow into them or you could just crop them

·
Registered
795 Posts
Aww! What an adorable little girl.

I love her ears!

Just wait.. They won't be that big for long.
They grow into them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts