Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My condolences to all the families that have lost loved ones from 9/11.... Thank you to all the Firefighters, Policemen, Ambulances and everyone that helped bring food and water to them..... And not to forget all my brother and sisters at arms over there fighting now..... And I hope the 77 soldiers that were injured today in Afghanistan get better and come home!!!

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
I am a Lieutenant with the Chattanooga Fire Dept. I had just got off duty when the attacks happened and will never forget the day. Its a huge loss for all Americans. I dont think we should ever forget it or get over it as some say. Those with that opinion are no better than the terrorist themselves!

Reactions: Sadie

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Isn't it so nice of them to NOT invite the people who risked their lives that day to today's memorial.
Yet they found all that room for the politicians. I could express this better in VIP.....
GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO SERVES OUR COUNTRY! PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I am a Lieutenant with the Chattanooga Fire Dept. I had just got off duty when the attacks happened and will never forget the day. Its a huge loss for all Americans. I dont think we should ever forget it or get over it as some say. Those with that opinion are no better than the terrorist themselves!
:goodpost:Amen ANDY!!!! The Innocent lives lost during this tragic event should NEVER be forgotten our fire fighter's, civilians, and the great men and woman who serve our country deserve the highest honor and respect for what they endured on that tragic day. They are the greatest of hero's in my eyes and every year on Sept 11, it feels like that day happens all over again for me. This day is an historic event a horrible tragedy just as any war of the past. I will never forget what happened on this day. Good Bless America our Great and powerful Nation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts