Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i swear i never seen this before.i was walking my pup in the park and i notice my pup jump,so i wondering what the hells wrong with him cause he did it again .so im watching him and out of nowhere a bird came down and pecked him on he's butt.and now this bird is trying to attack him everytime i pass there.i think theres a nest there or that bird is rabbid.by the way its been a week and the bird is still doing it.its a small bird so im not to worried its just funny to me.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO that's great. Just be careful cause they will peck at you too. We have blue jays in our front yard that do that to the cats. Our orange cat Burt got it so bad. He tried hiding under our truck in the drive way and the dang birds actually swooped under the truck and tagged him any ways. They can be super mean when they have a nest close by. Burt got smart and pretended to walk away and boom turned around and grabbed it's little butt. Maybe your pup can learn to catch them too :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I have to believe that, since it's still late spring/early summer, this is all territorial behavior. Or he's just coockoo for Cocoa Puffs;)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That's crazy. There are some birds by the Walmart in Oroville who will attack you for crossing the street. I had a recent crow problem. We were having a BBQ and the men abandoned the meat for a min and a bird actually landed on the BBQ and started eating the hotdogs.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Holy cow that's crazy I'd be beatin em with the hot dog tongs lol.

·
Registered
962 Posts
when we go camping the dogs have to deal with the evil blue jays. the birds are so used to people and thier dogs and them leaving thier food out they have no fear so they will attack the dogs away from thier food. they have even went at us while we were making a sandwhich because they wanted the bread! last time we camped they decided to start dropping stuff on our tent, not a pleasent way to wake up.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Aimee I totally know what birds your talking about they were going at melody when we stopped for a pee before heading home across the boarder!! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts