Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

AND THE GRAND FINALE!!!! THE CUTEST PICTURE IVE EVER TAKEN!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow HJ, I am lovin these pics, the kids and dogs all look so happy, lovin the ones of your daughter playin with the flirt pole with the pup and that last pic, OMG that is the best one yet :D Do love me some red dogs :D THanks for sharing

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks :) Its so hard to choose which pics to post:roll: I might add a few more a bit later...

The girls love taking turns trying to hold the flirt pole :) Even the adults try to do what I do :) :) 50lbs is heavy as .... haha

The girls also get their wagon rides, and we go for walks around the neighborhood with a tire on the harness and the girls walk them! love it!!

And one of my girls is not turned away from the....raw prey diet, helps clean the whole ones and helps portion the pieces :)

I got a group of junior handlers here!!:woof:

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG how cute!!!!!! Those are great, great pics. Thanks so much for sharing :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
great pictures, and great looking dog.
that puppy picture was too cute haha

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Great pics. I love the flirt pole ones too. Question for you though. Do you use your heavy bag support for a springpole?

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
HEY.

Where did you get the chest protector thing for your girl???

The vet told me I should look into getting one for Kane because his chest is always getting scratched up with him running through the underbrush and stuff when we hike. I love that yours is hunter orange so it's easily visible, especially during hunting season here in MI.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great pics. I love the flirt pole ones too. Question for you though. Do you use your heavy bag support for a springpole?
Thank you! I dont use the heavy bag frame..thats all me ;) I use the overhanging tree branches for my springpole.. its always worked for me !

HEY.

Where did you get the chest protector thing for your girl???

The vet told me I should look into getting one for Kane because his chest is always getting scratched up with him running through the underbrush and stuff when we hike. I love that yours is hunter orange so it's easily visible, especially during hunting season here in MI.
Howdy.

I think I got it from WalMart...maybe not.. Im sorry, dont remember:confused:
Its called a scratch pad vest...and it works wonders!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Thank you! I dont use the heavy bag frame..thats all me ;) I use the overhanging tree branches for my springpole.. its always worked for me !
OK, cool. I only asked because I was thinking of doing that because I don't have any trees in my yard.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
So great to see the kids involved :D Nice pictures.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for your kind responses. Its exactly why I posted them:) Just wish I could take better pics:roll:

american pit.... may I inquire about a dog in your signature? 3rd from left...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts