belly bully
2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  9361 
#1 ·
Momz arrz yous hasing a puppy?

See less See more
#4 ·
:rofl:
Uhhhh, does that make her a "brown-nose" bully? LOL
I can't personally relate to the whole "pregnancy" ordeal, but I can sorta sympathize. I ate some bad Mexican food one time that made my belly look like that. My "labor" was pretty intense too!

#14 ·
Such a cute picture!
When I was pregnant with our son, Orion and the others would lay their heads on my belly until it started moving. Then Orion had the cutest reaction trying to figure out how my belly was moving!!!

#15 ·
lol How funny! I've noticed lately that she is hanging around me more. Although she always has! lol But the other night my boyfriend was taking her outside. And she didn't want to go. Although we both knew she had too. I think she wanted me to take her. He had to encourage her out the door. And he came back in after a minute with her dragging him! lol He said she got out, peed and then dragged him back in. She will also come lay in her crate when I'm laying on my bed, if I don't let her up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.