Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom and Dad are going to be giving me their RV. It needs some work, but i think it'll be fun once I get it on track... it'll give me and the dogs an excuse to get out of the house for the weekend... I'll have Doug hold on to the ladder on the back.:rofl:

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Nice. Don't have a camper but I got some nice tents. lol

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Maybe they're trying to give you a hint....Time get the hell out of our house!!!!....LMAO

I'm kidd'n!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
am jealous! I want to go camping too!!!! I am thrilled for you!

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Ohhhhh that sounds awesome!!

Aleast if you travel for dog shows and such you guys will travel in style...LOL

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe they're trying to give you a hint....Time get the hell out of our house!!!!....LMAO

I'm kidd'n!
haha it's ok. I have actually lived on my own since the day before I turned 18. bought my own place by the time I was 20.

I really hope this thing isn't too much of a hastle. I've got some roof work that needs to be done and I'd like to personalize the interior.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres some exterior pictures of this beast. I'll get some interior pictures this week.

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Mom and Dad are going to be giving me their RV. It needs some work, but i think it'll be fun once I get it on track... it'll give me and the dogs an excuse to get out of the house for the weekend... I'll have Doug hold on to the ladder on the back.:rofl:
That is awesome. I know there are afew members here in Michigan that you can come and see LOL. All those Michiganders please stand up!!! :cheers:

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know it's freakin huge... not so huge on the inside though lmao, that's why I'm going to have to customize it.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After I repair the roof I'm thinking about painting it black and having the dogs airbrushed on the side with my Indigo Bully Connection under it. That'd be perdy bad @$$

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
i got some "pit bull Xing" signs that would be awesome to throw in there
My father in law has a sign on his gate that says "My GSD can make it to the fence in 2.8 sec, can you?

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no problemo Lisa! We can hit up all of the ADBA, UKC, and ABKC events... good lord I'm scared about the gas in this mother

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
My father in law has a sign on his gate that says "My GSD can make it to the fence in 2.8 sec, can you?
those signs are awesome. i've started a collection of pitbull Xing signs. i've got a wall in my living room that has quite a few bully signs and just random and stuff. its kinda turned into a "bully wall"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts