Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got them over to the vet today for their heartworm and bordatella. Kane finally broke 50 at 50.6lbs and Roxie's at 48.1. I also managed to snag their puppy pic of their first vet visit and then two new ones of them separate ....

Here they are at 6 weeks, a week after we got them and their first vet visit. They could both fit in a chihuahua carrier.

And then here is Kane at 10 months ...

And Roxie at 10 months ...

They probably couldn't fit their head in a chihuahua carrier now, lol. I also noticed that Kane's nose has filled in a bit with pigment since he was 6 wks. I had suspected it had, but couldn't remember exactly and now here's the proof. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
It's always nice to look back and see how much they've matured, isn't it!? Makes you feel like a proud mom for having raised them this far. They look great, and I wish you many more years with them! Thanks for sharing, too.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Talk about transformation!!

They're both beautiful :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
They grow quick huh...both of them are great looking dogs...keep up the good work...

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww, i remember when cheza was 6 weeks and she left in the cat carrier lol that didn't last long

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Time really does fly by. In another year to two years, I won't believe they were as small as they are now, I'm sure. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
beautiful dogs i wish they stayed smaller longer lol but they tend to do that growing thing a lil too fast :) i have a 9 week old and im sure she will be that big in no time , great job your doing they look wonderful :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts