Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've been doing a lot of special order nylon colors lately. We just had a huge sale on free special orders (ended), it went really well. Here is a couple pictures of what we're working with. I'll be posting the other collars on here as we make them.

1.5" Neon Orange w/1" Yellow Stripe

1.5" Purple w/1" Stripe​

1.5" Tan w/1" Forest Green Stripe & Brown Padding

1.5" light pink with Black leather padding

2" Camo (One available for sale $23 w/shipping)

2" Pacific Blue

2" Navy Blue with 1" orange stripe

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Ooooo that orange and purple looks awesome together.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I think a hot pink on kelly green would look hot too :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
that 1st one is bright , would be awesome for a runner though would be seen well with that on. I keep thinking the dog who wears it should have a job with a crossing guard or on a construction site lol would fit right in. Great colors your comming up with recently love them now its getting harder to pick for the next one lol.

pssssssttt Baby pink lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Oh I would love the yellow stripe on the purple collar!!! LSU football team color :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I actually have another neon orange one for sale, you can put any color stripe or no stripe, your choice. $15 Shipped $20 with padding =)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG the pink and the camo ones are off the hook!!!!! Great job my friend.

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks! my new favorite collars to date are the pink and camo.
i love the leather on the inside of collars. looks so clean. we use them here too.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I have money for you but I don't have a pay pal :( If you PM me your Addy I'll send the money in a letter :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a 1" navy blue and a 1" orange in polypropylene. I believe its the 4ply for $7.50 shipped. I can link you to our website once I get on m computer. Im on my phone :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a 1" navy blue and a 1" orange in polypropylene. I believe its the 4ply for $7.50 shipped. I can link you to our website once I get on m computer. Im on my phone :)
Alright link me the website when you can and I'll be in contact in about a few weeks, still shopping around and waiting on a paycheck where I can have money to play with.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts