Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Couple More Pics Of Masterpiece Bullies "Kay Cee" aka Brooklyn at 8 Months

First, Big Thanks to DJ @ Mobetta for the use of MBBP's CH Rocky!
I found a couple more pics and I just love how short and compact she is. At only 8 months her bone is crazy and her structure is practically flawless and she lacks NOTHING. She's thick as hell, her head is huge and she is such a friendly dog. At 9 weeks, I knew she'd be bully, I didn't know she'd be so damn short and compact tho lol!

These ain't the greatest shots cuz I only had 5 minutes to snap pics... I cant wait for her head to do some more poppin! This bitch aint a Clean Bully... she is super BULLY! ...and sooooooo CLEAN! She would just kill in the show ring, and she is still a puppy!

Masterpiece Bullies "Kay Cee" at only 8 months.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for your comments. I dont need an abkc judge to tell me what my dog is worth, I know the standard enough to know what is breed worthy and what isnt. She is, I had a littermate to her who wasnt and he is now in a pet home. Besides, if you know anything about most ABKC judges you'd know that there is no consistency in their choices as to what is breedworthy.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
beautiful But iv already told you that b4 :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
thank you for your comments. I dont need an abkc judge to tell me what my dog is worth, I know the standard enough to know what is breed worthy and what isnt. She is, I had a littermate to her who wasnt and he is now in a pet home. Besides, if you know anything about most ABKC judges you'd know that there is no consistency in their choices as to what is breedworthy.
there's no consistency what so ever.
But if you don't have faith I'm your breeds registry to be able to trust they are going to pick the best specimen out in the ring then where does the bully world go?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont know where the bully world goes... the bully world is one big cesspool imo. I hate it with such a passion. I love my dogs and the standard that was set by dogs such as Heff & Kamali. I dont care about the bully world or their registries. At all.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i dont know where the bully world goes... the bully world is one big cesspool imo. I hate it with such a passion. I love my dogs and the standard that was set by dogs such as Heff & Kamali. I dont care about the bully world or their registries. At all.
yes sir I agree. I love the bully's but hate that I can't confide in the abkc to judge dogs consistently.
Beautiful girl you have, be sure to post up more =D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts