Go Pitbull Forums banner

A couple of questions from a new pit owner...

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  ThaLadyPit 
Your instincts are correct, that is crazy talk. That may be one of the more ridiculous falsehoods I've heard in a while actually. No truth to it, whatsoever. In fact, bull breeds LOVE people and are not human aggressive and if you have a dog that turns on you, unless there is a VERY VERY good reason like a medical problem, IMHO the dog is most likely unstable and should probably be humanely euthanized.

I am pretty sure it's been ever since between Indie and Jerzi (Indies two bitches) and she has to keep them separated - I think now that Indie (the person lol) is back on 3rd shifts she will prob be back on later to confirm.

I love love love your profile pic BTW and the name Lyric - so pretty!

Love the pics! So sweet. I don't want to answer for Indie as I'm sure she'll pop back in soon but as for the spaying, 2 things to keep in mind- Indie says letting her go through the first heat *CAN* cause issues not that is necessarily will just that it's possible. 2nd neither Indie nor Jerzi are spayed so I'm not sure but that may have something to do with it as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.