Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My town has a beautiful walking path down by the lake that we really enjoy spending time at. I took this this picture of Gracie and thought it turned out nicely. I am soooo happy that spring is finally here.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she looks really good , Im loving her face markings :)

Reactions: Luvum

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I know I've told you this before but I gotta say it again. As someone who is not a fan of blue dogs (nothing more than an aesthetic reason) I am absolutely in love with this dog.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Very pretty picture! I'm not partial to ear crops (not against it at all btw, just personal preference) but her ears definitely fit her very well! She's beautiful!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes beautiful!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words everyone. My mom's been bugging me for a new picture of her "grandpup" and I think this one will do just fine. =)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very pretty picture! I'm not partial to ear crops (not against it at all btw, just personal preference) but her ears definitely fit her very well! She's beautiful!
Hahaha! Don't start that again!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ditto everything above!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha! Don't start that again!
While I agree that her crop suits her, there is a story behind it. I don't want to ruin my pretty picture thread, so I will start a different thread tonight after work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts