Go Pitbull Forums banner

A day in Hawaii with us :)

Tags
day hawaii
1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BastienBully 
#1 · (Edited)
Took Kai to the beach park today and to get a new toy. I snapped some pics and thought id share em with you guys.

Crazy Chihuahua started to bark at him from across the park, this was his face lol He is getting MUCH better around other dogs and is even ignoring them again :)

Taking in the view and hiding from the sun lol

He still has so many wrinkles around his neck. Has me wondering how much bigger he will get.

Last but not least. New toy = happy puppy lol

See less See more
#7 ·
Aww, he looks like he had a great time. Congratulations on his progress! Every small step is relevant; brings him closer to your goal!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Thank you and I agree, every small step is very important! :)

lol the ears kill me ;) the view there is BEAUTIFUL, im so jealous. hawaii is on my short list of vacation spots to go.
I know its a hard trip but I think everyone should see Hawaii. It is amazing here and worth every penny! lol. I love his ears.
Whenever im mad at him his ears make it hard to stay upset haha

Luv them ears!!! Its so beautiful there :D
Thank you :)

I love his ears reminds me of my first APBT. Hers stuck up just like that. I have to say that back drop makes me very jealous. I've been to a beach once my entire life and thats because I took my foundation female to go get bred in Florida. I soo would love to go to Hawaii or just travel more in general.
Thank you! I still cant believe his ears are so huge. lol I grew up in Fl and some beaches are beautiful but Hawaii is amazing! I want to travel more too. Now that im closer to Japan that is top of my list!

EARS! :D
Pics are great!
Haha ears! lol Thanks!

#3 ·
lol the ears kill me ;) the view there is BEAUTIFUL, im so jealous. hawaii is on my short list of vacation spots to go.

#5 ·
I love his ears reminds me of my first APBT. Hers stuck up just like that. I have to say that back drop makes me very jealous. I've been to a beach once my entire life and thats because I took my foundation female to go get bred in Florida. I soo would love to go to Hawaii or just travel more in general.

#8 · (Edited)
His ears are like satellite dishes LOL!! He is so darn cute and handsome!! :) I had an ACD with ears but he eventually grew into them ;) I love mixed breeds because it's always a guess what most are and they are more unique than a purebred. Oh and you live in Hawaii so therefore you need to post some more landscape pics :D I hope to visit Hawaii someday before I die lol! Gorgeous place! What part are you from? A friend of mine is married to a man from Maui and she lived there for 4 years and couldn't wait to come back to Boston! I thought she was NUTS!!!

#9 · (Edited)
His ears are like satellite dishes LOL!! He is so darn cute and handsome!! :) I had an ACD with ears but he eventually grew into them ;) Oh and you live in Hawaii so therefore you need to post some more landscape pics :D I hope to visit Hawaii someday before I die lol! Gorgeous place! What part are you from? A friend of mine is married to a man from Maui and she lived there for 4 years and couldn't wait to come back to Boston! I thought she was NUTS!!!
Thank you! You should see his ears when he hears something behind him. He doesn't move his head, just one of his ears lmao. He is still growing but I dont think he is ever going to grow into these haha. I will def post landscape pics, I have plenty I'd love to share. I live on Oahu. I haven't been to any other islands yet but im dying to especially Kauai. I hear Maui is pretty! I heard it can be a bit country though compared to Oahu so if you aren't used to that I guess it can make you want to move lol. But I agree, when I meet ppl that want to move I say they are nuts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.