Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends! Sorry I haven't posted any pics in a while but I wanted to let you know what the "terror twins" have been up to. The weather here in Michigan has been beautiful the last few days and the Dogos have been out running, swimming and getting just plain dirty. They are loving life! Enjoy!

Leo

Nora

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are beautiful!!! i luv the one with them swimming together :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
well youll have plenty of time to post the next few days .. nice weather here in michigan has come to an abrupt halt lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cute dogos. Looks like they had fun!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well youll have plenty of time to post the next few days .. nice weather here in michigan has come to an abrupt halt lol
You got that right! It's windy, cold and rainy now! Oh well, at least they took full advantage of the nice weather a few days ago. I can't wait for the nice weather to return! Even with this nasty weather, raising Dogo littermates doesn't give me much free time. They are sooooo much work! I'll try to post more in the future. :)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Yayyyyyyyyyy! My favorite Dogo's!! :) :) Its been forever long since I've seen them! :) They are looking awesome as usual! Its so cool how they get along so well. I wonder if they know if they are brother and sister, ya know? LOL. :) Keep the pictures coming pleaseeeee!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I love Dogo's! They are soo beautiful! thank you for sharing :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts