Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is adorable, does he have 1 blue eye? or they both blue? looked like 1 in the 1st couple pictures.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he is adorable, does he have 1 blue eye? or they both blue? looked like 1 in the 1st couple pictures.
thank you, theyre both blue it must just be the sun lol. I like how his ears lay funny like that. He's my boy :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I love the blue eyes, they are soo pretty. his ears are cute, you are keeping them natural then?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the blue eyes, they are soo pretty. his ears are cute, you are keeping them natural then?
I suppose so, I have back n forth days where I wish I cropped them and days where Im glad I didnt, it's too late to do anything now I believe, correct?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
at 3.5 months? no you can still do them , some vets wont past 4 months some are 6 months so depends on your vet { we have 1 vet here where age doesnt matter they will do a dog over a year if wanted} ethically I wouldnt do a dog over 6 months of age .

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at 3.5 months? no you can still do them , some vets wont past 4 months some are 6 months so depends on your vet { we have 1 vet here where age doesnt matter they will do a dog over a year if wanted} ethically I wouldnt do a dog over 6 months of age .
Oh ok, Iv'e never gotten it done past 12 weeks, I got a quote at 3 months and they told me 400 so that is somewhat of a deciding factor. The vet bills are already killing me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts