Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My spoiled pooches or some of them atleast checking out there new toys, santa paws brought them a stuffed lizard { which loki killed today :( } , a doggy budweiser, a tug rope with balls which crush crushed one of them open already lol, a pink and green stuffed ball with feet, and tons of treats.
Heres some of them playing , I tried to get some of pep but she likes to attack the camera so all of her pics came out of her open mouth or so close you couldnt tell it was her lol.

heres there stocking

crush getting scolded for trying to open the stocking christmas eve night

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww Zeke looks so happy! cute pics. YAY for Loki killing the lizard, those things are scary! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL no yay it was a stuffed lizard lol, that cute pink one sticking out of the stocking :( , typical red dog move he destroys everything pretty lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute!!! Merry Christmas guys!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Very cute pics! I love the one of zeke on his back with the toy in his mouth! Lol! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
LOL no yay it was a stuffed lizard lol, that cute pink one sticking out of the stocking :( , typical red dog move he destroys everything pretty lol.
i figured. I still don't blame him, he was having fun in his own way! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cute pics! I like Zeke and his pink and green ball. :)
LOL thanks Aimee , manly dogs play with pink toys I had a pink sweater for them too from a couple years ago but loki ate it of course :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts