·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emily, Bayleigh, Pirate, and Penny
9 years, 3 years, almost 2 years, and 11 months old

Extreme head tilt!

There are four dogs in these photo.

These two!! <3 I don't know what I'd do without these two.

Pure evil, now in fun size!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! I love the head tilt and the Fun size!! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I use the picnic table for pictures too, how funny!

Great crew you have there! How do the bulldogs get along with the little terrors...I mean terriers?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Love the pics!!! What a cute bunch you have :D my favorite is the one of just Pirate and Bayleigh...she looks like she is smiling lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, everyone, for the compliments on my pups.

I use the picnic table for pictures too, how funny!

Great crew you have there! How do the bulldogs get along with the little terrors...I mean terriers?
Pirate definitely wanted to take a chunk out of the little one when we first got her but after about a month of crate and rotate and slow introductions, he decided she's kind of cool. But I will never trust either big dog around the little dogs. They have both proven that they will try to do something if there is toy or food around. They're only together under strict supervision. For the most part though, they all get along just fine.

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
GREAT pictures Zagari!! They put a smile on my face. Thanks for taking the pictures and taking the time to share them with us. Fantastic looking bunch.

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts