1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Very handsome. Great pics.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I must have missed that, anyways what one of us like the other may not so its all good, the important one likes your dog ;) lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup u must have missed it, he tried talking shit cause i dont have papers for him.. only proves he cares more about a worthless piece of paper then the animal =] yet he calls himself a "breeder" o well i love my dog for who he is not what some paper says he is =] have a great night

·
Registered
780 Posts
yup u must have missed it, he tried talking shit cause i dont have papers for him.. only proves he cares more about a worthless piece of paper then the animal =] yet he calls himself a "breeder" o well i love my dog for who he is not what some paper says he is =] have a great night
When did this happen? You must be confused,i never said anything about your dog? Had a few christmas eve beverages? LOL:rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
hey can you tell me who you think my boyfriend is? I asked him about a rude comment he mayhave made and he has no idea , in fact he hasnt really been on much. We looked through the threads you have and cant find anywhere where he even commented. And he never refers to himself as a breeder so found that kinda weird. Are you mistaken Davidfitness ? th only comment we found bad was from him..... justtrying to figure what he said exactly to rub you so wrong I dont like that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hm... ur bf runs LCB right? if this is who i think it is then im not mistaken, he sent those comments on facebook, and u wont find them cause i had to remove u as a friend cus i was sick of his bullshit...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope im right.. your the one from canada.. and he is the punk who is always talking shit cause we are friends.. and ur not gonna find his ignorent comment cause it was on facebook and i removed u as a friend cause of his bullshit

·
Registered
780 Posts
Oh i kno who you are.. LOL you just cant keep my name out your mouth after you was the one who started talkin trash in the first place now you wanna follow me on here with that BS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts