Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Definitely one of the nicer bullies here. Cant tell cuz ur chicas legs in the way but he looks a little rolly polly. He srill has tome to grow out of the puppy blubber lol. Do anything with him or is he just a pet?

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely one of the nicer bullies here. Cant tell cuz ur chicas legs in the way but he looks a little rolly polly. He srill has tome to grow out of the puppy blubber lol. Do anything with him or is he just a pet?
Thank ya sir! Yeah, hes a little chunky. One of the reasons I found it so funny when that DinoGotti guy said my pup was "anorexic". Such a moron. But, ya, he will just be a pet. Papered pet however. Once he gets a bit older, I'll get him a little leaner. I dont believe there is a need to at this moment and at his age.

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I agree. The hookers chunky but shes only 1. In 6 months I worry about her "shape". Its not like theyre carrying around 20-30 extra pounds.... I dont have any anorexic looking dogs either. Small waisted but not anorexic. Hell gage is so out of shape its been a hassle getring him to pull in preparation for nationals.

·
Super Moderator
5,302 Posts
Boss is beautiful Coyne1981! What a sweet looking face. Can't tell for sure, are his eye's green or am I picking that up from the wall behind him? Thanks for the pics.

Joe

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boss is beautiful Coyne1981! What a sweet looking face. Can't tell for sure, are his eye's green or am I picking that up from the wall behind him? Thanks for the pics.

Joe
Thanks! Nope they are brownish. I guess you'd call them hazel actually.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice lookin dog. if you feed high quality kibble with no exercise. It will add extra cover or volume. good mile walk couple times a week would be fine to start with. bein a lil chunky is fine..being obese is another thing..it causes joint problems down the road. he looks good..but id have a lil trimmer if he was here...but some would probably think I'm gaggin him after dinner like a thin blonde by some of the posts I'm reading this mornin.
I agree. People can be pretty ignorant about weight like our old friend Dino. I'll find some more pics that are a little better. Boss is at an OK weight for now in my opinion. He gets walked on the regular. I just dont push him too hard. He is a pup after all. I dont think it could hurt him either though to shed a little bit like you said.

EDIT: I didnt take it that way man! Thanks for your input! :cheers:

·
silent memeber
569 Posts
I really like this dog,....what do you feed him?
i et this question all the time in public and i always wanna answer BABIES!!!!!!!
give him new borns and toddlers ! ASAP! lmao

good looking pup !

·
Registered
39 Posts
So pretty and very charismatic!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts