Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while so I figured it was time yesterday to take some new shots of my curs.:):rofl:
Those that don't know,all of my dogs are "rescues" I guess you could say.They (especially Pretty Girl) are the dogs that got me into the breed.Pretty Girl pics will be in another thread.I took some of her going after a lizard and there was too many to put in here.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice dogs. The blue one has a beautiful coat. Don't just mean color, he is shiny lol. Very healthy happy looking dogs.

·
Registered
536 Posts
OMG what a change! Kudos to you for rescuing! :)

Reactions: dixieland

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow what a turn around. She so so lucky to have you taking care of her.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG totally different , great job on her she looks amazing cant even tell its the same dog. they both look so happy :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
herra is very lucky to have you :) they both lool great!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG what a change! Kudos to you for rescuing! :)
Thanks!:)
Wow what a turn around. She so so lucky to have you taking care of her.
Thanks girl!
OMG totally different , great job on her she looks amazing cant even tell its the same dog. they both look so happy :)
Thanks so much!
Wow you did a great job with Herra. Fatboy is super cute, is he boxer/pit mix?
Thanks girl.Fatboy is apbt/bully mix.Pretty Girl is his mom and this is his dad.My sis owns the dad and PG got pregnant by him when he was only 7 months old.That was before I knew about such things and stupid me thought he was to young to get her pregnant.I had rehomed Fatboy as a pup but then got him back from his bad home when he was going to be putdown for getting in a dogfight

Attachments

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow theyre beautiful and thank you for taking care of that pup thats amazing of you
Thank you so much for the kind words!I couldn't just not do anything.I'm sure anybody else here would have done the same thing in my shoes.:)
herra is very lucky to have you :) they both lool great!!
Thanks girl!
She looks a million and one times better! You go girl ;) Thanks for taking in her in and fixing her up. They both look fantastic!
Thanks gir!I was gonna rehome her after getting her straight but she's done formed a place in my heart.
Great shots, Dixie! Super cute pups! See you again in 6 months ;) lol
lmao!Thanks girl.I only post every 6 months or so cause my dogs don't do nothing special to take constant pics of.lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They are looking great.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lisa, they look so darn good! You're doing an excellent job with them. Especially Herra, she looks so much better than she did when you took her in! Kudos to you on her recovery.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts