·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww fatboy is so cute...lol.. great pics lisa :D

Reactions: dixieland

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Awwww... your dogs are beautiful as is your daughter! :) I don't think I've seen them before.
Sure looks like you have some nice property - you're so lucky.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Why do you call fatboy fat?? Lol! He looks good to me ;) your blue girl had some pups recently huh? Wow those nipples. My girl had only one heat so far and i keep getting asked if she had pups :( ugh! I get annoyed. My friends husband makes fun of her all the time to! Lol

Oh and your daughter is adorable to :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
thanks girl!That's about the only thing he has going for him cause he's dumb as dirt!lmao
:D you leave him alone!! he cant help it!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice looking pups. You can tell they really like your daughter too, they have the, "Don't look or touch her", look on their face.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Aw I love me some Fatty!!!! :love: Hims such a good boy :) and Hera looks so great, hard to tell she's the same dog.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwww... your dogs are beautiful as is your daughter! :) I don't think I've seen them before.
Sure looks like you have some nice property - you're so lucky.
Why thank you so much!These are 2 of my dogs.My 3rd one is Pretty Girl,the dog in my avatar.We live on 2 acres that is partially wooded.And behind us is about 100 acres of woods and farmland.Hopefully it'll stay that way for a good while.lol
Beautiful dogs! Why do you call fatboy fat?? Lol! He looks good to me ;) your blue girl had some pups recently huh? Wow those nipples. My girl had only one heat so far and i keep getting asked if she had pups :( ugh! I get annoyed. My friends husband makes fun of her all the time to! Lol

Oh and your daughter is adorable to :)
Thanks!Fatboy was named by the people that had him before me.He knew it so I kept it.lol.He was headed to the pound to be put to sleep a little over a year ago so I took him.Hera (the blue girl) had pups right before I rescued her.I'm sure none of the pups even lived.She was starving and had no fur.We found her roaming around town.I'm pretty sure she has hip dysplasia (sp) or suffers from an old injury that never healed right because she can't run too much before she starts limping and has to lay down.Which is why her boobs still hang very low.lol
:D you leave him alone!! he cant help it!!
:rofl::rofl:I know.But darn he's about the most stupid dog I've ever seen.lol
Nice looking pups. You can tell they really like your daughter too, they have the, "Don't look or touch her", look on their face.
thanks!Yep my dogs love all my kids.I couldn't ask for better dogs with them

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aw I love me some Fatty!!!! :love: Hims such a good boy :) and Hera looks so great, hard to tell she's the same dog.
Awww thanks girl!I know!I can hardly remember how she looked when we got her.Still breaks my heart though when I look at the old pics of her.:(People are so cruel sometimes

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lisa, Hera looks freakin phenominal, you have done an amazing job with her. She looks sooooo happy :D And there's my FatboySlim, I heart him and his big ole jug head :D You be nice to him or I may steal him from you, :p

hahaha add to edit, I am so bad, your daughter is freakin gorgeous. She has a great smile :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG Lisa, Hera looks freakin phenominal, you have done an amazing job with her. She looks sooooo happy :D And there's my FatboySlim, I heart him and his big ole jug head :D You be nice to him or I may steal him from you, :p

hahaha add to edit, I am so bad, your daughter is freakin gorgeous. She has a great smile :D
Thanks girl!And you can have Fatboy Tye!lol.So does this mean if I keep talking smack about him then you'll come take him?Awesome!Now I know how to get rid of him.:rofl:
Awe they look great Lisa and your Daughter is adorable! Thanks for sharing:)
Thanks Sadie!Thanks for looking :)
Great pics, Dixie!
Thanks Lauren!
Gorgeous dogs, and beautiful daughter! :D
Just a wonderful combination right there.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful pics!
Thanks!I couldn't be happier with em!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts