Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ON SQUIRREL PATROL
(these are from late summer -- look how badly our tomatoes did - we had no summer heat this year)

LOOKING PRETTY

I SO WISH THIS WASN'T BLURRY!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
great pics, really they are, are those Morning glories that Ruby has inher mouth?? if it is please rip out that whole thing, they are very very toxic for her and you and cats as well. She looks like she wants to eat the veggies int he garden or keep critters out of it :p Thanks for sharing.

Sorry I don't mean to sound harsh, my Penny (RIP) had been eating morning glories before she passed, I still think the darn things had something to do with her tummy problem

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your concern, Tye, but it's not what it appears - not only are those not morning glories (they are a creeping vine like primrose thing) but they are just behind her not in her mouth. We are very lucky that Ruby doesn't eat much in the yard!!!

(I was so sad to learn about Penny when you seemed to be getting ahead of her seizures...)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh I am so glad, I hope I didn't offend you, I am glad Ruby is doing so well and looks so very happy, give her hugs for me. And penny and the boys ate the darn thing, i just ripped it all out after Penny passed. Thank yu for your kind words. I do appreciate them. ;)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Ruby is looking awesome, as always! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts