Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning out my closet this morning and I found these pics. Marley was so young in these pics, this first on with the silly ears he was about 8 months old .

and this one he was closer to a year old, his ears had calmed sown quite a bit lol

and now he is old and going gray, all the black around his muzzle has faded away. He will turn an amazing 11 years old this year. I am truly blessed to still have him with me. Here's a few recent pics of the old fart lol

Thanks for looking

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
He's a handsome old man. It's so hard to watch them age. I have a 13 year old cat that I've had since he was a kitten. He's on borrowed time at this point. It's just hard.
He looks amazing for almost 11.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you :) He's a great old doggy, it's so funny to look back at his old pics, he had the craziest bat ears lol. Before they stood straight up they crossed each other on his forehead. I'll try to find a pic of them it was soo cute :)

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Did you get him as a pup or rescue him a little later?
Bat ears are crazy cute on any dog. :)
My friend has a shepherd mix whose still growing and he gets that crossover too. It makes me giggle every time.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marley was 4 weeks old when my sister brought him home. The mom rejected the litter so we got 2 that we raised Marley, and Gretta. Gretta still lives with my mom.
The ears do make you laugh when they get all crazy lol.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Marley is the sh•t.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOLL Thanks you guys :) He's my little gentleman :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOLL Thanks :) He sends lots of kisses :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts