Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really sorry I haven't been around much lately. I still love you guys I promise ;) We've been super busy training and since spring has gotten here and it's tattoo season I've been working like crazy.
Last Saturday we did get a chance to go up to the Redding Dog Sports Expo. It was a ton of fun. Dosia did the fun jump with Splash Dogs and we also did a weight pull demo with Celeste and Dakota :) here's a few pics of Dosia doing what he loves :)

Being a good boy waiting for his turn on the dock :)

Showing him where the ramp is to get out

Go get that ducky

His first little awkward jump lol. He kinda slipped at the end of the dock

Now your gettin it :)

Splash

Wooo hoooo!!!!!!

Duck face :)

We had a ton of fun. Dosia never wants to stop lol. There a Splash Dogs comp. that starts this Tuesday were really hoping to make it up too. I may miss it as the starter in my truck is going out :( but were going to do our best to make it out. Dosia loves it and it's really good for him to get out and be a part of a sport like this.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Well thats sucks the Comp is during the week. Great pics!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know. They should do it on the weekend :( I'm going to have to figure out a babysitter situation too since Ryan drives to the bay for work those two days :(

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
awesome pics! look at D just goin for it! sorry bout ur starter though, that always sux.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I just got an email the girl gave me the wrong dates lol it's starting on June 15th so that's a Friday :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Theres my main man! Good to hear from you, try to come around more often! ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Theres my main man! Good to hear from you, try to come around more often! ;)
:) I totally will we've just been busy. I'll make more time for you guys I promise :)
Very cool pics Krystal!!! Thanks for posting them up.
Thanks Doug :) he's having a blast with dock diving. He's so happy when he's up on the dock :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
It was great seeing you guys out there! Dosia looks great, and I'm glad you liked the pictures. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
WOW! Dosia looks like a pro out there Krystal! Great photos too.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I love the ducky picture! Great shots Krystal :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Celeste thank you so much for taking the pics they turned out great :)

Thanks for the wonderful comments guys :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pictures , he looks so good. That looks like a blast I cant wait until the group up here gets there pool to start trying this out.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Angel :) I bet your pups will have super fun with this :) we've got two Bullies up here that are great jumpers :) the short blue one always has a vest on though, I think he might just sink without one lol ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
I'm sure you could find some blue neoprene and sew it into a vest for him and put a nice big S patch on his chest. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
YES! Some of that football jersey material so it doesn't hold water and won't effect his jumps. LOL!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts