Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I participated in my local humane society fundraiser this morning, the annual Dog Trot! It was about a 3 mile walk on a pretty chilly morning, but everyone had fun and we had a pretty good turnout! I was extremely proud of my boy too, he was soooooo well behaved! :D I'm a proud mommy! haha. All of the proceeds from the registration fees for this fundraiser are going to the spay and neuter program that our local shelter has. It allows members of the community to get their animals spayed and neutered for a fraction of the cost, the humane society pays for the rest. :)

Everyone getting ready to go

Officer Barnett and Kodiak's one and only police dog, a Belgian Malinois named Max

My dog-trainer buddy Rio with one of the shelter dogs

Good family friend Nicola with her dog, Tally

Bullet's got the pitbull swagga going on... lol

Bullet and Tally... they walked like this the whole way.

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks girl, it was a pretty good turn out, considering this is a very small town and it was a pretty chilly, cloudy day. First time I participated in it, and it was a lot of fun!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you all had a fun day. I love your Bullet boy...so handsome :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great pics looks like everyone was having a good chilly time :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! We did all have a good time even though it was chilly. I think it was actually better that it turned out to be a chilly day, that way we didn't all get overheated on the walk!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.