Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so Tonka's ears are doin something crazy now...lol... not quite sure what they are going to look like

Teardrop :D

Cali

My silly Tyson

Tater

Cheerio

Coco

Medusa

Thanks for Looking!!! :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
AWESOME great pics nice dogs !! LOL @ Tonka's ears! Bogart's do that too they can be really perfect one minute and then when he get's excited they get all crazy ... I love teardrop!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I just freakin love Tyson he looks so silly, I bet he's fun to play with :)
You have such a beautiful crew thanks so much for sharing them with us :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
151 Posts
all of your dogs are very nice!!

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWESOME great pics nice dogs !! LOL @ Tonka's ears! Bogart's do that too they can be really perfect one minute and then when he get's excited they get all crazy ... I love teardrop!
thanks... im kinda hoping for some bat ears...lol.. we aint got any of them right now :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha I love me dogs with some crazy ears. And I'll take Tater and Teardrop please, but you do have some nice lookin dogs :D Great pics

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yay more circle m pics!Even though I already saw them on facebook I had to come look again. :woof::clap:
you seriously need to move to tennessee asap!!!! we really need to hang out :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
since everyone is putting in orders Ill take tonka or tyson either one will do :) please and thanks... thay are all looking good .

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
since everyone is putting in orders Ill take tonka or tyson either one will do :) please and thanks... thay are all looking good .
lol... tyson is my baby...hes slept in the bed with me everynight for the past 5 years :D i dont think id be able to sleep without him... id probly send the hubby before i would tyson :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts