Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I havent had my computer for awhile and my mom in law is letting me use hers I thought I would post a few pictures..lol

Our newest addition... Rampage's Whizzer of Oz.. he is off GR CH IV Ozzy X Bertha (who isn't a CH but has a ped full of them!)

His daddy Ozzy..

Here is a sister to Tye's Odie... Her name is Uno...

Uno's daddy...

My colby female Bodie...

And two of my latest breeding off CH Angus X CH Maggie... This is Layla (seal) and Payne (tan)..

and Adam's/Gorski's Gnarly Barfy aka Gnarly who is 3/4 colby.. I picked him up at Nationals and realllllyyy like how he is maturing!!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
OMG I am in love with Payne :) Good looking group! Love to see pups relatives, lol. Uno's dad looks like Jr, lol. but Uno's body looks like Odie. (well at least to me in these pics, lol)

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Uno is definetly looking good, I am not happy with her feet, I'd rather her have a tighter set..lol Yeap JR is called JR for a reason..lol He looks sooo much like his daddy. I never can get a good picture of Titan (the other brother..lol)

Payne is one of my favorites in that litter, but Layla is looking more and more like the pick..lol I have all 8 still with me, the owner of the stud is getting 4 and I'm keeping 4, I have HIGH hopes for this litter. They are giving me fits, I love it!!

Now that I have a computer I can use Im gonna have to go out and get some updated pictures of everyone..lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Haha looking good what sinuous guys expect from Whizzer? I.bet he gonna be a big boy. His parents are two good sized dogs. Looking good.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
They are all looking great, Loving the new pup such a cutie.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually Im expecting him to take the show ring by storm..lol He is looking awesome!! Ozzy is 50lb in shape and I think Bertha would be in the high 40s in shape so he should be just about around their size..lol He looks soo much like his sire, but with a tad more bone then him. That litter is turning out so much better than I even thought. In fact I'm picking up another brother to Whizzer in the next week or so, I couldn't resist..lol He is not as big as the pups I have off Maggie and there is a 3 week difference so I figure he won't be a huge dog..probably very much like his daddy.

He will be doing weight pull when he is older as well. with as strong as Bertha is and Ozzy as well I figure he will CH in confo and ACE in weight pull. My nephew has decided that he is his..lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Payne is my favorite! :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Those some beautiful dogs! I always heard a myth that colby dogs are predisposed to having their ears stand...any truth to that? Lol

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welll ive seen quite a few with ears that stand up thats for sure..lol my little john dogs tend to have the same issue lol

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Is the bottom one Adams/Gorski's Gnarly? I have a brother to that dog. Love em to death. Sounds like you like how yours is turning out. You have dogs tight on sam also, right? I have seen some pics, and peds, but on g-d...probably same person. You have very nice dogs and do great by them.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeap thats gnarly!! I am loving him!! I expect him to do awesome this,year! Yes I have alot of sam blood and actually at the moment that is all I have lol

Do you have pics of your pup??

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I now have a new favorite dog of yours.No longer is Edward my fave (bless his heart lol).I'm loving Gnarly now!!I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol! Im planning on starting off the show season with edward, ivy, gnarly, and probably layla... Ozzy and bubba for pull lol

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gnarly is a great lil dog!! He has beautiful bone and im loving his rear end.. He is gonna do great things I just know it!!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sidekick send me your info and ill put you in touch with the woman who has the pups off ozzy (whizzers littermates) she is looking for show/weight pull homes! and thank you on uno!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
I do have pics of him. He will be 2 march 7. Is Gnarly from the same litter? I am not on this site too often, so do not know how to post pictures.LoL. Ill see if I can get one on here, but - I am bad at these forums and pictures.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
to upload and attach straight from your computer just click on the paperclip icon in your reply and it will let you browse your pictures.Make sure it's resized first so that it doesn't show up too big.
Or if you use photobucket,tinypic,etc... you just use the IMG code from there

1 - 20 of 30 Posts