Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We actually got to work dogs this weekend .. i was hot but not 105° like it was last week ..

Here is cali in the water

Here is Tau

Here is Cash

Teardrop

Tater

Tonka

Thanks for looking :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Well, dang it Jessie! You're gonna have to scoop up me and Ice one weekend so we can go work with y'all lol. Hell, we'll work Roller too and see what he's got since he's grown now lol.

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, dang it Jessie! You're gonna have to scoop up me and Ice one weekend so we can go work with y'all lol. Hell, we'll work Roller too and see what he's got since he's grown now lol.
Lol... we def needs get to get together!!! Mayb one day ull get off early and ill kidnap you ;)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
good looking pics! awesome to see them workin it :D

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Is Cash a new addition ? He is gorgeous and he has no ears lol! I'm used to seeing ears on your dogs ;) I also love Tau. Great looking bunch Jessie! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yeah its been roasty here too. It cooled down enough this week that we have been playing like mad.

Tau and Cash are for sure my favorites! Those are some fine looking boys you got there. Not that everyone else isn't great too :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol... we def needs get to get together!!! Mayb one day ull get off early and ill kidnap you ;)
Definitely! Maybe you can kidnap me on Wednesday so we can go work dogs.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is Cash a new addition ? He is gorgeous and he has no ears lol! I'm used to seeing ears on your dogs ;) I also love Tau. Great looking bunch Jessie! :D
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/43687-got-me-whopper-dog-yall.html
this was his intro shannon ;) thanks!!
Yeah its been roasty here too. It cooled down enough this week that we have been playing like mad.

Tau and Cash are for sure my favorites! Those are some fine looking boys you got there. Not that everyone else isn't great too :D
Thanks holly :D

Definitely! Maybe you can kidnap me on Wednesday so we can go work dogs.
Def!! Just holler at me ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Man they really look great. Hot weather to me is worst then cold. So hard to get good work out of the dogs when they get hot too fast. I know only a few people who are really good at working a dog to compete in the heat. Great work!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man they really look great. Hot weather to me is worst then cold. So hard to get good work out of the dogs when they get hot too fast. I know only a few people who are really good at working a dog to compete in the heat. Great work!
Thanks Rudy ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts