Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope yall dont mind i didnt know exactly where to post this. I want to start w/ a HUGE .... THANK YOU to Performanceknls for helping me in trying to look out for TITO! I posted a thread titled I Need of HELP/INFO ASAP my buddy depending on me!! on 9-12-2011 asking for help! Unfortunately I had to make the decision to put my best friend down on 9-16-2011 ( he didnt quit on me, but i had to do the best for him ). I hadnt been on here active for some time but its been on my heart to say thank you!! It still is killing me to write this but its WELL over due!! I got ask by my neighbor to come look at some new puppys(6 weeks) yesterday. I do like one of the lil fellows, but i need yalls help on how soon is too soon to try this again. I will NEVER replace TITO, but i do love the breed and miss having the joy they bring in my life.Thank YOU soooooo much again, for me just joining that day or so yall were extremely helpful !! JASON

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
IM so sorry for your loss. As to how soon is too soon that will depend on the person. If you feel its time then go for it just make sure everything is right with this pup health wise, structure wise ect and not just right because of the timing. Hope to see you back on here posting in the near future, and pictures are a must if you get this pup :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts