Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My granfather got diagnosed with cancer about a month maybe 3 weeks ago and passed away today. I was lucky to have gotten the chance to spend a few days with him and talk about things we never say but have always felt. He was a very artistic person my house is full of paintings and carvings he has done over the years. About a year ago he did this one particular carving I fell in love with but never asked him for { I couldnt afford his work and didnt want him handing things out for nothing } but the other day when we were sitting alone he asked me what carving I liked and I pointed it out , he told me he knew already and my mom told me he had requested that noone takes it as it was to go to me. I love this peice of work and thought I would share this with you.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
It is a beautiful piece of work and I am sure will bring you many smiles. I am sorry for your lose tho :(

Reactions: angelbaby

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) to my Rangel Dangel. I am sorry baby!!! I know we were just talking about this last night- I didn't think it would be this soon. Love you girl and that eagle is bangin. He was super talented. Love you!!!! xoxoxo White Dog sends you lots of hugs and kisses.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I am very sorry you lost your grandpa. Cancer just sucks, it has taken away too many good people and I know your grandpa was one of them.

Wow, what a talented man he was, I just love that eagle. I hope that every time you look at it from now on it brings you peace and fond memories and helps to take away your sadness.

((hugs))

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Angel, I am sorry about your grandfather, he sounds like a wonderful man ((SUPER HUGS)) What a beautiful piece of artwork though, I love bald eagle's, it is absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone, deff been a hard week especially last couple days but thank you for the kind words. I love this peice will deff remind me of him forever

1 - 9 of 9 Posts