Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few of D today rockin his new collar, thanks Trevor blue is def. his color ;)

And one of Tiva and Earl out at my Dad's this weekend. Those two got along so well. :) Queen Tiva and the Duke of Earl :)

Thanks for looking

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much. Dosia is my boy. Earl is my fuzzy brother lol, he's my dad's dog, and Tiva is Trevor aka Nizmo's girl. We were pretty amazed at how Tiva and Earl were with each other. She walked right in like she'd been there before and they knew each other it was cool.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I really like that blue on Dosia, it looks great! And of course Dosia is one handsome boy!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww love the pic of Earl and Tiva and that first pic of D looks just like Penny (RIP). Great pics girl, love the one of D in the water bucket :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Blue looks great on him , hot as ever :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like that blue on Dosia, it looks great! And of course Dosia is one handsome boy!
Thanks Celeste :) He'll be wearing it this weekend :)

awwwww love the pic of Earl and Tiva and that first pic of D looks just like Penny (RIP). Great pics girl, love the one of D in the water bucket :D
I know he looks so much like her. I think he was her brother from another mother ;)
Blue looks great on him , hot as ever :)
Thanks girl :hug:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great pictures! Love the one in the water of Dosia and the last one of Tiva and Earl, thats super cute!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Ames :) I love them doggies :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I think so too girl, I love his face, omg I can't wait to squish it, and ya gotta take me to meet Earl :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I totally will. You will love my fuzzy brother. :D I just can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever give up this dog.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
me either girl, just glad your dad has him now :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Earl needs a friend :D Hugs to Earl

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know it's funny cause he hates all other dogs. She's the first dog of any breed he didn't want to tear apart.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahha he knew she was a cool girl :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
blue looks great on him :D great pics girl :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts