Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been looking up the american bully and I have to say Im tired of seeing the same thing . Half naked girls that are holding fat dogs on chains that could tow a semi . This has made me come to the conclusion that I am going to get my friends together and I am going to make a youtbe and show that to own a American bully or APBT you dont have to be half naked and you can still look beautiful next to your dog .. Why I have no problem with models how should I world this ... showing what they have ,I have modeled for bikes and car shows myself I just think this is another stereotype that makes are family dogs look like they are not .. So if you would like to join or have some tips and pointers they will be much appreciated .. I am determined and annoyed now so it should be out very soon .. =]

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Hmmm - I think you should post the links of these half naked women with the dogs. Just so we know what websites to avoid.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol I thought about it .. youtube american bullies youll see what Im talking about .. family friendly site .. not looking to PO the moderators.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
We talked about this the awhile ago on one of BTK"S talk shows about the half naked girls walking around the ABKC shows and posing with dogs there ect . I like the look of the girls and dogs and hot cars but for calendars and personal photos not at a public event with kids around. Idont think bikini tops and daisy dukes have anything to do with showing dogs and should be left at home. They want there events to be more family oriented and I think these girls give the wrong image for the registry.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
they want an edgy persona. i can see going all out for a car show the main audience is atleast 16 and up it gets sales, but it is gimmicy all day long, now i dont really mind it i dont think any guy would, but i know where your coming from and that your tired of it. and i dont really think it should be going on at shows people want to be taken seriously but they dont wanna act it. pretty sure akc and uck shows wouldnt allow it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
After viewing a couple of these YouTube videos in question for some reason I am suddenly interested in buying a fat bully. I never had a hot, scantily clad woman sell me any of my APBT dogs, I can now see why bullies are so popular!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL Rob!!!! When I went to pick up Lola the breeder asked me are you sure you own hounds? LMAO!!!! Hey hot chicks love bulldogs too!!!!:)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
After viewing a couple of these YouTube videos in question for some reason I am suddenly interested in buying a fat bully. I never had a hot, scantily clad woman sell me any of my APBT dogs, I can now see why bullies are so popular!
i only want the dog if it comes with the cars or bikes in the pics :rofl:
i could careless about the chicks i like mine with curves anyways :roll:

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
i only want the dog if it comes with the cars or bikes in the pics :rofl:
i could careless about the chicks i like mine with curves anyways :roll:
I'm happy with my caddy so I don't need a ghettofied Chrysler 300. Those girls look like the type you can have fun with as long as they don't try and talk much.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I have actually talked to Dave about doing a kids and dogs calendar, as I know many of us on here are parents that own awesome bulldogs :D And yeah I get the whole you own APBT's thing all the time, I am not a hot chick but ok to say the least and yeah we like real bulldogs. Hmmmmm ok maybe we could od a calendar of the girls from GP with their dogs :p

1 - 20 of 85 Posts