Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to the Carnation City Kennel Club (UKC) show in Ravenna, OH this past weekend to show the dogs and do CGC testing for them. While we were there, I put Ryker through the TT (he passed and the head evaluator was ecstatic to see him).

But the most awesome part was getting his first UCD leg after years of screwing around about getting it. (I was worried I'd screw him up, but I shouldn't have had to since I'd had the best help in the world prepping for it!)

Taking Best of Breed not once but TWICE under judges that had previously dumped him to more bully dogs in the past was pretty cool too (especially since he was NOT in "UKC" shape).

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Congrats;
He is a gorgeous boy for sure!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the UCD leg and TT that's awesome. I happy that you found good training and Howard is helping you in your Obed and sports work.
Actually, Lisa, Ryker HAS what he needs for his UCD and he got it from no one but me. Howard (and a couple of my other good friends) helped proof him against their dogs where I was concerned about setting up for failure (since the only thing that had held him back, truthfully, was me) but what he accomplished, ultimately came from MY work with him.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Great looking boy, congrats with him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts