Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time without fail Bella comes in my room while I am folding laundry or making the bed and watches me through the mirror LOL!!! WTH is going thru this girls head?? I would say she is vain but she is looking at me thru it! LOL!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Bella, quit watching m,om-lady :p That is too cute :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
ive got a mirror built into my headboard and pheonix will lay up there & stare at himself threw it... i have to fuss at him to get off the bed unless hes hungry or has to use the bathroom.. lol :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG you have a Phoenix??? way to awesome, thought I was the only one :D hahaha none of my dogs have done that, wait I can't say that before we moved into this house we had mirror closet doors and Phoenix, mine, used to sit in front of them and stare at himself, lmaooo, they are vain :p

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bella legit will stand at the mirror and just watch me. It freaks me out especially when I am getting dressed.......little pervert lol! Doesn't it make u wonder what is going thru there heads???

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah yes it does girl, I have always wondered what they were thinking, I always laughed at Phoenix, all admirin himself and stuff :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
yes i love my pheonix.... i think he is very vein...lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol it must be the name John :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts