Go Pitbull Forums banner

a new addition.. i think :D

Tags
addition
2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  circlemkennels 
#1 ·
This is Tau.. he was formerly owned by my brother-n-law (one of those people who dont deserve to own a dog). Ive not completely made up my mind yet but im pretty sure im goin to keep him.. Hes 1/4 TNT and 3/4 Boudreaux. ive never been a big Boudreaux fan but i guess ill see how he does.. when my brother-n-law had him he was scared to death of everyone and tucked his tail really bad.. he coming around better and not so scared now.. hes actually tring to get the kids to play with him.. Mayb if i can get him out of this whole tucking his tail deal then he'll probly be in the show ring next month... we'll just have to see how he does.. i thought id share him with yall :D

See less See more
#9 ·
thanks.. have you ever had any issues with one tuckin its tail? i havent and i have no clue what to do besides just gettin him used to being around everyone :-/

#7 ·
he's a good lookin boy im sure you'll have him in the show ring in now time

Reactions: circlemkennels
#19 ·
he was the one from over on mpbp when stephanie (pulldawgpits) was asking about him.. he is out of her africa and rolex dog.. my brother-n-law had gotten him from them

#16 ·
Time is the only treatment for a tuck-tail dog. Kane used to be that way when my ex was around because of what my ex did and it probably took 2-3 months for him to come around and turn into the dog he really was inside. Dogs are very adaptable and just by giving him constant, good, gentle care, he'll learn to trust you and come around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.