Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I wish luna would lose her smell , that girls breath is rank lol.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Doesn't surprise me, its by far not the "worst" idiotic thing i've heard over the years. I have come to enjoy "messing" with people that ask me stupid questions.

Them: "Aren't you afraid they will attack you for no reason like a vicious animal?"
Me: "Well not today i've already fed them, the first meal of the day is worse though. My girlfriend tried feeding them one morning and got her hand cut right off, 24 stitches."
Them:"...."
Them: "Are you serious?!?"
Me:"No."
Them: "Well still if they weren't aggressive they wouldn't be on the news so much! They are scaryyy!!! I have met some nice ones though but i think they were mixed because they were under 75lbs."
Me: "Shh. If we talk about weight they will pick it up in signals, females are the worst just as humans they insist they are always too big and need to lose some..well..you know. The last thing you want to do is aggravate a female "pitttt bully".... Also did you know that half the news stories surrounding "Pitttttttt..Bulls" are never seen because the dogs eat the reporters, camera crew and work vans so fast theres never evidence?"
Them: "......"
Me: "Got to go shes picking up that you are thinking shes fat. How can you live with yourself?!"

Reactions: 9361

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Doesn't surprise me, its by far not the "worst" idiotic thing i've heard over the years. I have come to enjoy "messing" with people that ask me stupid questions.

Them: "Aren't you afraid they will attack you for no reason like a vicious animal?"
Me: "Well not today i've already fed them, the first meal of the day is worse though. My girlfriend tried feeding them one morning and got her hand cut right off, 24 stitches."
Them:"...."
Them: "Are you serious?!?"
Me:"No."
Them: "Well still if they weren't aggressive they wouldn't be on the news so much! They are scaryyy!!! I have met some nice ones though but i think they were mixed because they were under 75lbs."
Me: "Shh. If we talk about weight they will pick it up in signals, females are the worst just as humans they insist they are always too big and need to lose some..well..you know. The last thing you want to do is aggravate a female "pitttt bully".... Also did you know that half the news stories surrounding "Pitttttttt..Bulls" are never seen because the dogs eat the reporters, camera crew and work vans so fast theres never evidence?"
Them: "......"
Me: "Got to go shes picking up that you are thinking shes fat. How can you live with yourself?!"
lol that conversation didnt seriously happen did it?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
lol that conversation didnt seriously happen did it?
Maybe not word for word but pretty much. You should hear some of the stuff that comes out of peoples mouths when Ashley and I walk to the gas station with one of them (or occasionally both) and one of us goes in.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
@Km dogs.. people never cease~

I had the police called on me cause I was walkin to the park in 2002 with my boy (3 @time) on my shoulders and hooch on my side.. I was walking a pitbull with a child.. :hammer:

The Statey's dropped by and .. one look inside my very clean house I had 6 adult dogs :D crate and rotate was an early philosophy.. he looked about 2 seconds with the dogs barking at the dark figure with threating disposition and hat. :hammer: then citationed the lady for something retarted like the equivalence of making a false 911 call. Make sure its an emergency lady~

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ahhhh stupid people never cease to amaze me....

I was at the park with my kids and both of mine just a few days ago and like thirty kids surrounded me to pet the dogs. I made them take turns and not crowd. One mother walked over while her son was petting Sarge and SArge was loving it and told me "you should be ashamed bringing those vicious dogs here with all these kids" (meanwhile
Nikita is on her back getting her belly rubbed by another kid) My response "Oh you dont have to worry I have broken their habit of eating small children now they only want small dogs and stupid adults" lol She ran
Cant please everyone? Right

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I think the worst one I ever heard was: "If you don't breed the girl ones at least once, they never learn not to eat little animals or kids"

Crazy people.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts