Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought some were about due, so I took some out in the yard today. She's getting in shape again! (I had to lay off physical activity for a bit until my blood sugar got more under control and the dogs gained a bit)

I played with her and her favorite ball, and some tug at the end. I try to do something with her every time she goes out to go potty, then we bike later on when it cools off.

Her and Dakota are part cow.

My camera seems to be losing its touch.

Dog butt, just for you guys.

She luvs her soccer ball

She looks so different compared to day 1

Failed attempt for a jumping picture.

Keeeel eeet

She likes to toss it up

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Shes looking pretty good, if i remember right shes your foster? Or did i miss you getting another dog? Or am i just oblivious and always had her? lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she looks great love her color. Those pics with the bal in her mouth are hilarious she looks like she is having fun.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
love pups and their soccer balls :) Great pictures!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
She looks great!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Awesome pics! :D

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys! Alice sends her thanks.
I'm still trying to trim off some weight but much better than she was before.

Shes looking pretty good, if i remember right shes your foster? Or did i miss you getting another dog? Or am i just oblivious and always had her? lol
She's currently my foster, but because of her dog-dog issues it's going to be very hard to find someone who knows how to handle that. But we own the legal limit of dogs, I'm looking into having her as my service dog so I can have her even with my 3 dogs. I've been trying to get an answer from animal control but they've been less than stellar about replying to our calls. So we'll see how it goes.

Edit:
Hopefully I can keep her, and then we can start in sports. The shelter I foster through got attacked by the media and almost shut down because they used to support weight pulling and stuff like that. So I'm not allowed to do with Alice, they don't hate what I do or anything it's just to keep running smoothly.

And I forgot one picture, her in her demon outfit for Halloween. Ain't she a cute little demonic doggie?

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great pics! my dog loves his basketball

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.