Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo... I wasn't going to take pictures, Alice is in her winter weight, the backyard is a jungle due a nice two weeks of rain. Buuuut, I'm very glad I did, there's a gem in this batch.

I was using a blade of grass to try and get her to look up, but she ignored it so I tossed it at her.

Her coat reminds me of cow hide commonly used for belts and such, she seems to be living up to cowness.

Reminds me of Falkor, if he were a Pit Bull type dog.

And now, the gem,crazy eyes.

Dakota thinks he's a ninja.
(In truth, I gave him a piece of my lunch and he took that as a green light to bed, so I threw my rag at his face.)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
In those first few pictures she looks like a puppy lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww what GREAT pictures, I love Alice! that Dakota pic is awesome too :) funny!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Those are some great pics. Boy, do I need to get a decent camera to get pics like that. I like the one with grass in her mouth.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
She looks so tiny in the first few!! Great pics :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pictures. Love the big eyes in that pic LMAO.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
got some focus in them there eyes :)

cute pics :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Great pictures Celeste! I saw the big eyes one on FB and about spit my drink all over my screen lol. Love your pictures and thanks for sharing.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Great pictures! She stands out so well!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Awesome pics!!
Very photogenic pups you have. :)

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
maybe I'm odd but the one of Dakota cracked me up, but you do have very cute dogs

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In those first few pictures she looks like a puppy lol.
I didn't even notice, how funny!

awwww what GREAT pictures, I love Alice! that Dakota pic is awesome too :) funny!
Thank you! Alice sends her thanks! And Dakota can't be in a photoshoot without doing something. He's a camera hog. :p

Those are some great pics. Boy, do I need to get a decent camera to get pics like that. I like the one with grass in her mouth.
Thanks! I do too, makes me laugh. Both the dogs are grazers, they're lovin' the grass.

She looks so tiny in the first few!! Great pics :D
Thank you! I find that funny, didn't even realize it. Makes me wonder what she looked like as a pup.

Great pictures. Love the big eyes in that pic LMAO.
Thanks, I'm glad you found it entertaining. It's been a loooong time since a picture I've taken has made me laugh like that.

got some focus in them there eyes :)

cute pics :)
It's fun to tease the ones that are really focused. Thank you :)

Great pictures Celeste! I saw the big eyes one on FB and about spit my drink all over my screen lol. Love your pictures and thanks for sharing.
LOL! I can just picture that ;) I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I saw it. Thank you so much! ^_^

Really cute! :D
Thanks! :D:D

Great pictures! She stands out so well!
Thank you! :)

Awesome pics!!
Very photogenic pups you have. :)
Dakota's a camera hog, Alice is closing in on him though. Dakota was a lab rat for my photography class last year. Thanks! :)

maybe I'm odd but the one of Dakota cracked me up, but you do have very cute dogs
:D I'm glad you liked that one! Of course I'm biased but I loved it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts