Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been feeling nostalgic due to Kane's earlier brush with death, so I've been going through all my photos of Kane. Here are my favorites, progressing from puppyhood on.

And my absolute favorite ...

Here's to many more years ahead, puppers. I love you so much.

·
Registered
471 Posts
LOVE this post I actually laughed out loud at work at the one of him chewing the basket ball , happy looking guy you have there , and dont feel bad about what happened all that matters now is that he is okay and you took care of the situation .

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. :) The basketball picture is one of my absolute favorites. That really captures the goofy boy he is. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Kate, I'm absolutely loving the one of him with all the treats stacked on his face/head and paws. That's total doggy torture right there! Love the shots, they look great as always.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what happend with your boy, he ok? Loving all the pics, such a handsome boy
I posted a topic about it in General Discussion ... the long and short of it is that he almost died of heat stroke. If I hadn't taken him in to the vet, or had even waited 15-20 minutes later, he would have died.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great shots. I love the one with him looking at the ball under the couch, that made me laugh. Give him big hugs for me :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Hey Kate, I just read your thread about Kane. I'm glad that you were able to get him to the vet and taken care of. As well as being able to post that too, like someone else in the thread stated. Sorry you had to go through a nerve racking experience too.

I'm glad that Kane is doing better, he's one of my favs on here :)

Great pics of your boy like always.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts