Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy new year everyone! I took these shots of Bella this morning on our workout in the cemetery. I must say I take pride in keeping this girl in shape. She's getting pretty ripped! Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking! :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She looks great , what kinda stuff do you do with her to get her in shape like that?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Such a pretty girl!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She looks great , what kinda stuff do you do with her to get her in shape like that?
Thanks Angel :) I workout at least 5 days a week and she is my workout buddy. I do sprints up the grassy hills of the cemetery half way up I jog and then walk back down and repeat it a few more times :hammer: I let Bella pull me up the hills. She loves it. Then we walk five miles and sometimes do a little jogging on the grassy parts of my walk. I don't like running her on concrete so I stick to the grass. I also play alot of tug with her and swing her around LOL! That's just about it :roll:

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Wow!! She's looking amazing!! Also amazing how her head and neck are filling in nicely!! <3 me sum Bella!

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
She's looking better and better everytime!! Good job with her.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
She's solid. VERY striking when she's all tone like that. Waiting to get over this chest funk to get Ecko back to his walks. I love a nice ripped dog. You do an amazing job with her. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
bella looks awesome!!! great job girly!! :D

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
thats one toned and conditioned dog there :)!!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts