Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now whenever a guy asks me wat kind of dogs do I own they are always suprised that I don't own little toy dogs but PITBULLS lol and are so amazed and turned on by that lol So do u guys find it "hot" whenever u find out that a girl owns a pitbull instead of a toy dog??? :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sorry this forum is 80% female so you will not get many male replies :D Pits are for Chicks :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't mind female input lol If they have encountered the same experience, more then welcome to share lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I think an girl that I's educated on them and owns them Is sweeeeeet

·
Registered
21 Posts
i get the same thing all the time, especially when i'm out walking my pit and my rott. for some reason guys just have to stop and talk to me, wondering if it's difficult to handle not 1 but 2 "aggressive" breeds at the same time. guys are amazed at how well behaved and friendly they are. i'm just doing my public service for this breed and i always get plenty of compliments but am already taken ;) i agree, pits are for chicks!!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Yes. I think girls + pit bulls are hot.

I have a bike and it's the same thing, girls+bikes=hot.

Maybe I just love girls?

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I've had guys SHOCKED that I own APBTs..lmao Really kinda of funny, especially when they start "talking dogs" with the hubbie and he tells em I know more about their peds then he does..lmao

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I think it's kinda funny getting those responses. OMG you own pit bulls. :) Most of them are quite surprised when I pull my sleeve up and have my arms totally covered in tattoos :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I don't know about "hot", but as a grandma I get surprised reactions from people. I guess it's easier to picture me walking a little fluffy doggie.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
yes.......

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Girls are hot period!!! Girls with pits and bikes though, well that just sends the blood flow in a certain direction;)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Girls are hot period!!! Girls with pits and bikes though, well that just sends the blood flow in a certain direction;)
:rofl: bahahahaha love it way to go SF smh

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Of course we do, it's just like when a girl hops out of the driver's seat of a nice big truck, or muscle car ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts