Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

We are taking our dogs to a socialization and obedience class every Saturday and last Saturday the class was at the dunes. The desert is 20 min away from the city so it was not a big trip.
It was really fun seeing all the dogs running on the sand and playing and of course after we return home, our dogs were sooooo tired! ha ha ha
Here are some pictures...

and then at home

How do I post videos? is it allowed?

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Looks like a fun day!
You can post vids, you just have to find the right site to share through. I know a previous member used to use youtube. I'm not sure how or if you still can. Maybe Joe will pop on sometime soon and be able to answer better on that one.

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Great pics Borre97! Love those dessert shots, man would love to fly my drone there and get some pics.
Mac is right, YouTube is the way to go for vids, I believe you could also use Imgur too.

Really appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Joe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a fun day!
You can post vids, you just have to find the right site to share through. I know a previous member used to use youtube. I'm not sure how or if you still can. Maybe Joe will pop on sometime soon and be able to answer better on that one.
It was really fun! and all dogs looked very hapy too!!:pupruns:

Great pics Borre97! Love those dessert shots, man would love to fly my drone there and get some pics.
Mac is right, YouTube is the way to go for vids, I believe you could also use Imgur too.

Really appreciate you sharing your experience with us.
Joe
I bet you would love to fly over there! we didn't go that far into the desert but it was a good place to hang out

look at this...

I'm still trying to share the videos using google photo but the proxy here at the office is killing me

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Borre97, just caught the vid you linked to in the testing section. Very cool! Noticed a few of the dogs had on coats. Was this because of the temperature?

Joe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like the link works! I will be posting the other videos I have!

Joe, It wasn't that cold, around 60F but the night before was raining and with the morning wind you do need some cover and you know the definition of sweater "a piece of clothes that a child wears when the mom has cold" or something like that!:)

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
LOVE the vids Carlos! They are working just fine. I'll bet Borre was exhausted but looks like he had a blast. The vid with him and the German Shorthair Pointer cracked me up. After seeing the open area I really would love to get my 4K camera drone in the air there to shoot some vids the doggies. :love: Really appreciate you taking the time to share and get the links working. :cheers:

Joe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Joe! both of my dogs ended the day really exhausted! and I think they also took Sunday off because they :sleep: all day long! they barely moved to eat and bathroom.
Piccolo had an obsession with Duna, the german shorthair, he tried to be with her all the time.
Duna is trained as a search and rescue dog. She was part of a team of 3 dogs from Juarez that went to Mexico city and helped to search people under the
buildings after the earthquake. She found one person alive and one body. In total the team found one person alive, 3 bodies and 2 kitties alive. :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well... time to bring back this post :)

Saturday we went again to the dunes, the dogs love to run in the sand!!
we were there around 6:45AM and came back around 8:40AM

I'll try to post a couple of videos later today

Resting a little bit

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Fantastic pictures Carlos! Absolutely love the one with the dunes of sand, the paw prints and the sky. In that last picture Piccolo looks "gassed", LOL. Appreciate you sharing with us. All good looking dogs. That German Shorthair Pointer has a great markings.

Joe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,315 Posts
Links all work Carlos. You're right, Piccolo does like chasing the German Shorthair. It looks like all the dogs get along and what a great way to tire them out. Piccolo keeps running like that and he will definitely loose some weight, LOL. Thank you again for taking the time to share. I enjoyed watching.

Joe

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The plan is to go there every 2 weeks instead of having the socialization and basic obedience classes every Saturday. The parking lot we were using to have the classes has been closed due to some fixes to the street by the water utility co. so... we looked for another place but decided for the sand :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts