Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, since I'm back more often now, I thought I would post some pics of the black dog! The gf and I took Whit to a pond not far from the house for some swimming and play time. This is a fairly popular place to take dogs for water fun, so I always keep my boy on a 20ft lead. Enough length for him to run around, but I can rope him in pretty darn quick if need be. This was his second time here and he wasted no time in going into the water after sticks!

Hope you enjoy!! :)

All smiles, ready to go!

Just arrived and Whit just WANTS to go meet the 2 labs up the ways a bit lol. Sorry buddy, you don't need new friends ;)

Play time!!

Little out of focus ;)

Eyeballing some ducks ;)

Next 3 pics might be my fav :)

Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking :)

Edit: Sorry for the pics being big, I guess photobucket is slow when it comes to resizing them.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great pics, Eric! My son says, "That silly puppy dog! He's in the water! That's so funny, Mom!"

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice pics, Eric. Can't wait till it's warmer here!

Reactions: Eric

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
DEMON DOG!!!! lol the last pic looks like his head is upside down and possibly spinning exorcist status

Reactions: Eric

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, LOVE the very last photo of him shaking off.
Haha yeah, my gf was trying to time him every time he got out of the water so she could get a pic haha

Great pics, Eric! My son says, "That silly puppy dog! He's in the water! That's so funny, Mom!"
Thanks Lauren! I know you like the black dog ;) AWW!! Your boy is so cute :)

Nice pics, Eric. Can't wait till it's warmer here!
Thanks mate!! I bet it heats up quite a bit down in Oz! Any good water spots nearby for the dogs?

Looks like you guys had fun. Looking good :)
Thanks Trev! I had to change his collar back to the old Stillwater one, yours is too nice to toss in a dirty duck pond ;) haha

Great pictures!! Whitman looks good!
That one of him shaking off is hilarious :D
Thanks Mama :)

DEMON DOG!!!! lol the last pic looks like his head is upside down and possibly spinning exorcist status
Lol!! That reminds me of the white bull terrier demon dog with the upside down head in that bomb of a movie The Unborn hahaha.

Handsome Boy!
Thanks dj! :)

Again, sorry for the pics being so big everyone, I don't mean to take up your screen haha ;) I made sure to resize them like I always do, but I guess photobucket is being lazy.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Thanks mate!! I bet it heats up quite a bit down in Oz! Any good water spots nearby for the dogs?
It does get very hot here. Trust me, I'll be on here complaining about the heat soon! Oddly enough we've never taken the dogs swimming but I might make an effort this year.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!! whitman looks great !! i like the one where hes shaking off... kinda creepy pic :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Great pics looks like you had fun

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh how I heart me some Whitman. Love the pics Eric he looks like he totally enjoyed himself. That shot of him in the air is too awesome :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts