Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is after a loooong walk! lol She's weighing in at 61.2 lbs. How much do you think she could afford to lose???

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
maybe 5-10lbs

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
would be able to tell a bit better if standing up from the side, but ya from that I agree with ceelint. :) cute picture.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Standing pics would be best ;)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Better pics but can't everything stand to lose 5-10 lbs lol

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Im guessing you could get her down to 50 and have her looking slick.
She is very pretty!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought 5-10 lbs too.. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too much. And thanks :) I love her like crazy. I love her ears... her right ear is constantly standing up, she can't put it down and her left here is floppy.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
I agree with all of the above. She is indeed very cute, and she would be happier after 5-10 lbs come off. And also, you can never post too many pics of your dog. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with all of the above. She is indeed very cute, and she would be happier after 5-10 lbs come off. And also, you can never post too many pics of your dog. :)
I have SOOOOO many pictures of my girl lol. Her story is so damn horrible that every single time I see her smiling.. or she walks up and gives me a nuzzle for no apparent reason It's like somebody handed me a winning lottery ticket. It just amazes me.. she came from doggy hell where humans didn't care whether she lived or died. And she treats me like I was a god and is the most well behaved dog I've ever met... when she literally has every excuse to just be completely gnarly.
She was at the shelter for 9 months..because people said she was so ugly and looked like a fighting dog. She saw EVERY kennel mate go to a family... it was a joke in the shelter to put her in a kennel with a dog that was there for a while, and they would be adopted within a week and it was true every time. The day I adopted her the entire staff at the shelter came out literally crying and hugging her saying their goodbyes and everything. They said they never thought she would ever find a home... I'm sorry I am just so proud of my girl, I'm the luckiest guy on the face of the earth with her. BUT ANYWAY... yea she's on a caloric deficit now and increased cardio now... and when she gets accustomed to it we'll start 'weight training' with increased protein and calorie consumption! :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Id lean closer to 10lbs then the 5. :) cute girl .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts