Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so odd... this time of year things are usually flooded and rain is constantly pouring down, we're going up to play in the snow (One of Dakota's favorite things... although I'm pretty sure Alice would hate it unless I put her in a plastic bubble), I've got hand warmers in my pockets, and my jaws are chattering. Nope. What is this?!

The last few days it rained but we need quite a bit more to help local farmers and such.

In these pictures Alice and Dakota's coats were dull and they had pretty dandruff from the weather, I put them on coconut oil and it has all cleared up fantastically.

The lighting wasn't so great but there are a few nice pictures in there. :) But does this look like winter?!?! No frosted grass? ...

Michael, the source of all trouble.

So much noise... I hate noise.

After about 5 minutes this small lovely patch of sunlight was gone.

Dakota's odd grass chewing face...

Pouty lip

Got some snow nose going on.

And mean, mean, evil mom, put his toy is in the tree...

If you can't find something, bark, it solves all problems.

And then he found it!

I'm so very biased, but gosh he looks handsome in this picture lol

He landed all of them, which surprises me when looking at some of the positions he was in whilst in the air.

And then Ms.Alice got to come out, her and Jace strategically took down a full grown child.

She loves the ghetto spring poleish thingy, we need to do it more though she was out of shape and quite warn out by the end.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
This weather has been so strang huh? I'm kinda liking it, gives us more work out time :)
The dogs are really looking great, you've done a great job with Alice <3

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the weather too, it's been quite nice. Although our local park has been getting worse and worse about leash laws, I can't take Alice anymore due to several close calls. It's not worth "Pit Bull attacks dog" being flashed on the news or her being put into danger. So we're looking for a new place to go for walks were we don't have to worry about idiots.
Thank you, I'm grateful that Alice has been easy to keep a consistent weight on. Dakota isn't as easy he drops below desired weight sometimes and I have to increase his food. He puts on weight easily that's why he's slightly heavier in these pictures. Thankfully he's down to a better weight now and since adding the coconut oil he's been more consistent too.

Alice is becoming my grandmother's favorite, which is funny considering she used to hate Pit Bulls. Alice likes to rub up on things like a cat and my grandmother finds it hilarious. She also gives her a break from Michael, they're both about the same speed so they entertaining each other for quite awhile.

I missed a few pictures... yes she did crash into him. It was quite entertaining, she always has her eyes on the fox and it usually doesn't end pretty.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
the weather is so messed up! 15 and 6 inches of snow Sunday, 54 today. SOO crazy!! your pictures are great! The one when you hid the toy in the tree is funny :) Alice is looking great too! Great job with them!

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Those are great pictures! Little Michael is adorable :) Since Alice is growing on your grandma are you going to keep her or are you still looking for her perfect home?

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Love love love the grass eating face. LOL!
Both dogs are looking great. :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weather can't make up it's mind for nothin', I've given up on trying to predict it for now.

Thank you all for the kind comments! And we adopted Alice back in November, nobody was showing interest and since it was a shelter foster not a rescue she had limited time and I definitely wasn't going to let her get euthanized. So she's home now. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
The weather can't make up it's mind for nothin', I've given up on trying to predict it for now.

Thank you all for the kind comments! And we adopted Alice back in November, nobody was showing interest and since it was a shelter foster not a rescue she had limited time and I definitely wasn't going to let her get euthanized. So she's home now. :)
:clap: awesome! I'm happy for both of you! November and December I wasn't on to much so I must have missed your post ;)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! Alice seems to be quite happy that she gets to use the couch leg as a backscratcher for much longer now. I don't even remember if I posted it on here so no worries. :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Great pics. looks like a beautiful day!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts