Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Torc's breeder is hosting an ABA/AMA show this weekend in Webster Florida. Torc is entering conformation and driviest puppy. Geach will be trying tug o war, hang, and possibly sprints. It's an all weekend thing, but we'll only be there Saturday. If anyone is local and wants to check it out, come on down. Links above with dates addresses and event opportunities. This is not a walk your dog around kind of show. Folks are bring multiple dogs to show and work, so it is kennels until their event. But it should be a pretty epic show for the bulldogs and handlers. Also a costume contest.

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The boys will def have a blast. Folks around them while their kenneled will prob hate it though. LOL! They can get a little loud in the protesting of being kenneled around people and dogs.
I'll have my phone and I'm bringing my friend who has a much fancier phone for pics. I don't care if they place. I'm mostly just going so Julie can see how Torc is turning out and I can try some sports to see what they might enjoy and maybe get the boys more involved in.

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics from the show. Geach was too busy fanboying over his cousin Minion from Americas Too Dog to concentrate on his events. So he didn’t place. We’ll get them next year.
Torc took home several ribbons including best of breed and driviest puppy. It was an epic day. I also got to meet some amazing dog people including Amanda who owns Minion. I also got to see and touch Torc’s belly mates. He went from being the runt to being the biggest. LOL! The boys enjoyed the day as much as I did.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Companion dog

Dog Vertebrate Blue Mammal Dog supply

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,664 Posts
Couldn't be happier if it was my own. So cool that Amanda and Minion were there and Geach got to rub shoulders. Love the pics. I wonder if Minion and Amanda realized they were in the presence of Sir Torc. Congratulations to you and "the boys". So glad you had a good day, which I can tell by the smile on your face, without your eyes being glazed. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for sharing, Mac!

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't call me out for my weekend alcoholism. :ROFLMAO: You know me too well Joe. I was pretty buzzed most of the day. Had to be to talk to strangers. LOL! I had such an awesome time and I'm stoked with my winnings from the raffles and Torc's ribbons have me beaming with pride for him. Amanda was cool. Torc beat out one of her entries for driviest puppy. She handled it well I think. Especially since i didn't enter really any of the protection work events. So her team dominated those. I won a couple of t shirts that were too small for me too and gave them to her. It was an epic day and I can't even wait until March when they do the shamrock showdown. She has events where you can bring all of your dogs in to title out. Folks came from the Carolinas, GA, and several other southeastern states to hit this particular show. I met a ton of people and learned so much.

·
Administrator
5,664 Posts
Glad you had the opportunity and that you had such an awesome time and was educational too. The "Shamrock Showdown" sounds right up your alley, LOL. 🍀🍀🍀 Perhaps, it will be Geach's turn to shine, he has all that pub experience. 😊 Still excited for you.

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you had the opportunity and that you had such an awesome time and was educational too. The "Shamrock Showdown" sounds right up your alley, LOL. 🍀🍀🍀 Perhaps, it will be Geach's turn to shine, he has all that pub experience. 😊 Still excited for you.
It's just another show. But we're going. I think Aireal will be joining us as well. I have bite pillows being delivered next week to start working G on tug and hang (the proper way). I'm excited to go again. Too bad I gotta wait so long. Luckily I have other dog things to entertain me until then. Saturday is a local dog Halloween event. Costume contest and all.

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics, love the one ear up, one ear down pup.
That's Minion. He won his episode of America's Top Dog. He also won a 1st in protection sports at the show. He's Geach's cousin. Great personality. He's an all around awesome dog.

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Geach on hang time.
Shorts Tire Car Vehicle Wheel

Geach pausing mid run on sprint. LOL
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Fawn

Geach at the start of sprint with my friend Jeanine egging him on.
Shoe Dog Leg Carnivore Dog breed

Torc winning puppy sprint.
Dog Dog breed Shorts Carnivore Mammal

·
Administrator
5,664 Posts
Thanks for the additional pictures, Mac! Especially love the one with Geach and Jeanine. He looks all muscles. Looks like Geach worked his butt off and Torc got all the ribbons, cause he's so damn cute. Love them two boys.

·
Administrator
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the additional pictures, Mac! Especially love the one with Geach and Jeanine. He looks all muscles. Looks like Geach worked his butt off and Torc got all the ribbons, cause he's so damn cute. Love them two boys.
LMAO!! Torc put some work in too. Next show will def be more involved for both of them. Already started working them on what they need to do to win. Hopefully Torc is more filled out by the next one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts