Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members
Here are some pictures from the ABBA show 10-15-2011.We all had a great time,and got to hang out with good people and some fine dog's.Would like to thank Jennifer and Mustaffa and crew for making this a wonderfull time.Mike was rocking the mic-again,and filling the air with his special flair.Meet old friends and made new ones also_Once more a Saturday to remember.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics looked like a fun day and the weather ... Im jealous lol so cold here. I hate seeing young pups at the shows though its the worst place to bring pups who arent fully vaccinated wish they would put a rule in place about that , up here all the shows usually have a 4 month age limit. That little frenchy is adorable the one with the white body but brow/black head lol . And what is with the shorts and high socks? i make fun of the boyfriend when he wears those I guess its a cali thing or something LOLOLOL.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Great photos! As always thanks for the share. Now this is what I like to see :D Some fine looking dogs all around and some beautiful dogs sitting with trophys! Looks like it was a really nice show!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
bubba looks like a bull...lol....great pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts